Samsung Pay may come to India next year
The South Korean giant recently launched the service in Malaysia in beta version. Post Demonetization, however e-wallets like Paytm, Freecharge or Mobikwik in a split second benefited from the outcomes yet India still falls behind with regards to genuine advanced installment frameworks. While ...Continue Reading...
Samsung Galaxy S8 – first smartphone to come with Bluetooth v5.0
NEW DELHI: Samsung’s forthcoming Galaxy S8 leader cell phone, which is required to launch during MWC 2017 in February, might be the primary cell phone to highlight the most current Bluetooth 5.0 standard, as indicated by a report from SamMobile site. For the present, almost all present ...Continue Reading...
WhatsApp Will Withdraw Its Support From Some Outdated Smartphones By December, 2016
A large portion of the old handsets are being used, however the time has landed to make a move. That is on account of, the essential yet propelled informing app WhatsApp won’t be keeping chipping away at those gadgets by this year closes. The organization has made a declaration that the ...Continue Reading...
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- youTube plans to remove 30-second unskippable ads
- Airtel Payment Bank now running successfully across 200 villages in India
- Snap will spend $1 billion on Amazon cloud services, amended filing shows
- Google Wifi – How it Works
- Samsung to launch the Galaxy Tab S3 at MWC this month
- Learn Way to Discard Nicotine Intake through Vaping Electronic Cigars