Samsung to launch the Galaxy Tab S3 at MWC this month
The South Korean giant has begun conveying welcomes for a launch occasion to be hung on February 26, 2017. Samsung Galaxy S8 won’t be unveiled at the up and coming MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2017, in any case, the South Korean mammoth has begun conveying welcomes for an occasion planned ...Continue Reading...
Samsung Galaxy S8 – first smartphone to come with Bluetooth v5.0
NEW DELHI: Samsung’s forthcoming Galaxy S8 leader cell phone, which is required to launch during MWC 2017 in February, might be the primary cell phone to highlight the most current Bluetooth 5.0 standard, as indicated by a report from SamMobile site. For the present, almost all present ...Continue Reading...
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) spotted again with Nougat
- FreeCharge, Tixdo tie-up to make ticket booking easier
- Apple to release $1k iPhone with curved screen and USB-C, WSJ says
- New Nokia 3310 features and design details leaked
- 13 Ways to Build a Happy & More Productive Workforce – by Wrike project management software
- youTube plans to remove 30-second unskippable ads