Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) spotted again with Nougat
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) which was spotted on GFXBench benchmarking site with the Android Nougat working framework prior this year has now again been spotted with Android Nougat. This time the gadget has showed up on GeekBench benchmarking site with the model number SM-A310F. This basically ...Continue Reading...
FreeCharge, Tixdo tie-up to make ticket booking easier
LHI: Digital installment stage, FreeCharge, declared its association with Tixdo to empower simple, sheltered and quick advanced installment for clients hoping to book tickets to films and occasions crosswise over India. This association will empower FreeCharge and Tixdo to take into account a ...Continue Reading...
Apple to release $1k iPhone with curved screen and USB-C, WSJ says
Apple is said to have something uncommon made arrangements for the tenth commemoration of the iPhone and gossipy tidbits have coursed for quite a long time theorizing on various elements. This report by the WSJ is the most nitty gritty yet, refering to unknown sources who state there will be a ...Continue Reading...
New Nokia 3310 features and design details leaked
The up and coming Nokia 3310 is relied upon to be declared at MWC 2017, alongside Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6 (which is starting at now is restrictive to China). On the off chance that you have been pondering what will Nokia stuff inside the new symbol of Nokia 3310, here is something that […]Continue Reading...
youTube plans to remove 30-second unskippable ads
If you’ve been utilizing YouTube for a couple of years now, then its hard not to notice the amount it has changed and bit by bit transformed. Google’s efforts all appear to be gone for one goal – to position the video stage as a reasonable standard content provider, much the ...Continue Reading...
Airtel Payment Bank now running successfully across 200 villages in India
For the individuals who don’t know, Airtel Payment Bank is fundamentally an advanced installments bank which gives finish computerized and paperless managing an account administrations to its clients. Airtel Payment Bank has today reported that more than 200 towns crosswise over India ...Continue Reading...
Snap will spend $1 billion on Amazon cloud services, amended filing shows
Notwithstanding the $2 billion Snap focused on spending on Google cloud foundation throughout the following five years, the organization likewise uncovered today in a changed recording that it hopes to burn through $1 billion on Amazon’s cloud benefits over a similar time span. ...Continue Reading...
Google Wifi – How it Works
As gadgets like Netgear Orbi and Eero have indicated us: switches and run extenders are over. What’s to come is Wi-Fi work or tri-band frameworks. Normally, the savvy home-fixated Google is on top of it with the eponymous Google Wifi. Things being what they are, Google might just have ...Continue Reading...
Samsung to launch the Galaxy Tab S3 at MWC this month
The South Korean giant has begun conveying welcomes for a launch occasion to be hung on February 26, 2017. Samsung Galaxy S8 won’t be unveiled at the up and coming MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2017, in any case, the South Korean mammoth has begun conveying welcomes for an occasion planned ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN IoT
- TOP 10 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT AI
- WHY DON’T SELF-DRIVING CARS RECOGNIZE STATIONARY VEHICLES?
- USES OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN HEALTHCARE
- WhatsApp bug allowed account hacking with video call
- Google ends support for Reply an app for smart replies. (The app was launched in Feb this year)