The COVID Vaccine Slot Finder has been launched by Paytm
Paytm intends to assist Indian residents in finding a COVID-19 immunization slot in their location. As a response, the payments app has launched a dedicated slot discovery function, which is available on both Android and iOS. On his Twitter account, Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma confirmed ...Continue Reading...
The Twitter platform now has a ‘Tip Jar’ option
Twitter is releasing a new tool called ‘Tip Jar’ for users to receive tips from others all around the world as a way of showing support for the user. Only a small number of users may currently add the ‘Tip Jar’ function to their accounts. If you notice a Tip Jar icon ...Continue Reading...
Truecaller has teamed up with MapmyIndia and FactChecker to provide easy access to COVID-19 healthcare information
To strengthen the Covid Healthcare Directory function, Truecaller has teamed with MapmyIndia and FactChecker. This feature was made available to all Android users in April 2021, and it will continue to enable quick access to a vast collection of updated information with the new associations. ...Continue Reading...
In India, the price of the Moto G40 Fusion has increased by Rs 500
In India, the price of the Moto G40 Fusion has increased quietly. Last month, the phone was released in India alongside the Moto G60 at a starting price of Rs 13,999. Moto G40 Fusion is available in two variants: 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage, both […]Continue Reading...
The Infinix Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will be available in India on June 7th
Infinix has now announced that the Note 10 and Note 10 Pro smartphones would be released in India on June 7. Both gadgets were recently released on a worldwide scale. The corporation announced the launch date via a video on its official Twitter account. The tweet goes as follows: ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- The COVID Vaccine Slot Finder has been launched by Paytm
- The Twitter platform now has a ‘Tip Jar’ option
- Truecaller has teamed up with MapmyIndia and FactChecker to provide easy access to COVID-19 healthcare information
- In India, the price of the Moto G40 Fusion has increased by Rs 500
- The Infinix Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will be available in India on June 7th
- Storage management tool for Google Photos is now available