Vi provides low-income users with free voice calls and data benefits of Rs. 75
Vodafone Idea (Vi) has introduced a new incentive for users in the low-income segment. For a short time, it is providing free voice and data services. According to the telecom company, the free offer is worth Rs. 75 and is targeted at assisting low-income group members in staying connected as ...Continue Reading...
After protests over’systemic pay inequities,’ Google has cancelled its engineering residency programme
According to internal email reviewed by Reuters, Alphabet’s Google wants to end a long-running programme aimed at entry-level engineers from underrepresented backgrounds after participants said it imposed “chronic wage inequalities.” Google stated that the Engineering ...Continue Reading...
The OnePlus Nord N200 5G will receive one major software update and three years of maintenance updates
Last week, OnePlus announced the Nord N200 5G, which has a Snapdragon 480 SoC and a 90Hz display. The software update timetable for the phone has been revealed, indicating how many years it will be serviced by OnePlus. With the release of the OnePlus Nord N10 and OnePlus Nord N100 last year, ...Continue Reading...
50 Tweets allegedly related to an alleged assault on a Muslim man in Ghaziabad have been taken down by Twitter
According to reports, Twitter has “withheld” 50 posts linked to a communally sensitive video footage of an elderly Muslim man in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on the site. According to the Lumen database, on June 17, Twitter got a legal request from the Indian government to act on 50 ...Continue Reading...
Mi 11 Lite with 90Hz AMOLED Display with Snapdragon 732G SoC Has Been Launched in India: Price, Specs
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, the company’s newest model, was released in India on Tuesday. The new smartphone, which was released in late March throughout the world, is a more inexpensive version of the Mi 11, which was released in December as a flagship Mi-series phone. Xiaomi decided not ...Continue Reading...
On June 9, Sony will unveil the WF-1000XM4 True Wireless Earphones
The launch date for Sony’s forthcoming wireless earphones was officially confirmed today. On June 9, Sony will unveil the WF-1000XM4 true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds. Sony’s official YouTube channel has a livestream for a “Truly Silent. Tailored 4 you” event on ...Continue Reading...
Netflix’s N-Plus service is rumoured to be in the works, and it might provide fans behind-the-scenes access to Netflix shows
Netflix is apparently planning to offer a new subscription dubbed ‘N-Plus,’ which will provide consumers access to behind-the-scenes footage, bespoke TV programme playlists, and other content possibilities. The announcement comes after the corporation was discovered issuing a poll ...Continue Reading...
The new IT standards, according to Google, do not apply to the search engine
The new IT guidelines that went into effect on May 25 in India have caused a lot of havoc for social media firms. The most recent development is Google’s contention that the new restrictions do not apply to its search engine. The search engine asked the Delhi High Court to overturn a ...Continue Reading...
The Vivo X70 series is expected to launch in India in September
Vivo appears to be gearing up for the introduction of the Vivo X70 series, following the success of the Vivo X60 series, which debuted in December of last year. According to a fresh source, the X series’ next generation of smartphones might be released as early as September. According to ...Continue Reading...
The COVID Vaccine Slot Finder has been launched by Paytm
Paytm intends to assist Indian residents in finding a COVID-19 immunization slot in their location. As a response, the payments app has launched a dedicated slot discovery function, which is available on both Android and iOS. On his Twitter account, Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma confirmed ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- Accepting Updated Terms of Service Will Be Optional for WhatsApp Users
- Price Leaks for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in India
- YouTube Launches Picture-in-Picture Mode for iOS Users Worldwide: How to Install Apps on Your iPhone
- Twitter Spaces is testing a new discovery feature that will show you who your friends are listening to
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 price in India has been rumoured to be under Rs. 13,000 in India
- Snapchat replaces the camera icon on the homescreen with a scan shortcut in order to improve AR experiences