Vinay Prakash, a new grievance officer at Twitter India, has been appointed to comply with new IT rules
In the wake of tensions with the government, Twitter’s India branch recruited a resident grievance officer, only days after appointing a chief compliance officer, to comply with new IT laws in the nation. On Sunday, the US social media firm’s website announced Vinay Prakash as the ...Continue Reading...
Zomato is planning an initial public offering (IPO) to raise Rs. 9,375 crore. Here’s Everything You Should Know About the Food Delivery Service
Zomato, an online meal delivery business, is planning an Initial Public Offering (IPO) to generate Rs. 9,375 crore. The IPO will open for registration on July 14 and end on July 16. The price band is likely to be between Rs 72 and Rs 76 per share, with investors able to bid in lots. A […]Continue Reading...
First Impressions of the Samsung Galaxy F22: Budget-Friendly with a Big Battery
It’s amazing how much manufacturers have managed to cram into cellphones under Rs. 15,000 in price. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 features a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, a full-HD+ Super AMOLED display, dual speakers, four back cameras, and a full-HD+ Super AMOLED display (including ...Continue Reading...
It’s still a good idea to use wired headphones!
It was the firm that appeared to have rendered wired headphones obsolete. Then it reminded us of how significant they are. Yes, Apple did both of these things. It surprised the world a few years ago by removing the standard headphone connector and then launching the AirPods, which are ...Continue Reading...
In India, the prices of the Samsung Galaxy A12, Galaxy M02s, and Galaxy F02s have been raised
Three Samsung phones have had their prices raised in India. The Samsung Galaxy F02s, Galaxy M02s, and Galaxy A12 have all had their prices increased by Rs 500. All of these devices were exclusively released in India this year. Prices for Samsung phones have now been updated on the Samsung India ...Continue Reading...
In India, Samsung has released new soundbars
In India, Samsung has released the new Q Series, S Series, and A Series soundbars. The world’s first 11.1.4 channel soundbar is also part of the new range. This soundbar is designed to provide you a better audio experience. In India, the Samsung Q Series, A Series, and S Series soundbars ...Continue Reading...
Things to Know About Twitter’s Blue Subscription
Twitter has officially announced the launch of its Twitter blue subscription, which will first be available in Australia and Canada. Along with other features, the membership includes the long-awaited Undo Tweet button. Here’s all you need to know about Twitter Blue. What is Twitter Blue, ...Continue Reading...
The Entire Samsung Mobile and Wearable Lineup Due at the Galaxy Unpacked Launch Event in August Has Been Leaked
The full Samsung lineup, which is rumoured to be unveiled during the company’s next Galaxy Unpacked event on August 11, has been leaked online. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 foldable phones, as well as the Galaxy S21 FE smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and Galaxy Watch ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- Vinay Prakash, a new grievance officer at Twitter India, has been appointed to comply with new IT rules
- Zomato is planning an initial public offering (IPO) to raise Rs. 9,375 crore. Here’s Everything You Should Know About the Food Delivery Service
- First Impressions of the Samsung Galaxy F22: Budget-Friendly with a Big Battery
- It’s still a good idea to use wired headphones!
- In India, the prices of the Samsung Galaxy A12, Galaxy M02s, and Galaxy F02s have been raised