Google ends support for Reply an app for smart replies. (The app was launched in Feb this year)
Google has decided to withdraw support for Reply. This app launched in the month of February this year was used to provide a smart reply to third-party messaging apps like Hangout, Messenger and Slack. This app was a part of the Google Area 120 Division. This part of Google dealt with ...Continue Reading...
Google launches paid storage service Google one in India (user can share plan with up to 5 family members)
Good news is on its way. None of us these days can have enough storage in our devices. There are apps we must install, photographs we must take and videos that we must absolutely have saved for future references. With the invention of cloud-based storage systems the entire nightmare of storage ...Continue Reading...
Tandem’s new credit card targets people who have non-existent credit histories
Tandem launches a second credit card Having moved forward from regulatory problems Tandem the fintech startup and challenger bank has launched new products including a new Tandem cashback credit card. The brand new retail bank founded by Ricky Knox has launched its new Tandem cashback credit ...Continue Reading...
Google+ for G Suite lives on and gets new features
For some months it had been rumored that Google+ will be withdrawn. Google finally went ahead and pulled the plug in early October 2018 due to an API bug that led to data of 500,000 users being exposed. The Google+ version for ordinary users is scheduled to go offline in mid-2019 but Google+ is ...Continue Reading...
Walmart will now allow shoppers to access PayPal cash in stores
Walmart and PayPal new partnership in mobile payments Walmart and PayPal have announced a partnership which will see the two collaborating on PayPal financial services. A customer can now walk into Walmart stores and withdraw or deposit cash in his PayPal account. It will be known as PayPal ...Continue Reading...
Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
Email marketing is an extremely effective promotional tool if used correctly. It’s a form of direct marketing whereby you communicate directly with your customer base via their personal inboxes. However, there are pitfalls if the campaign is not approached in the right way. The last thing ...Continue Reading...
OnePlus 6T launch on T-Mobile network in the US in October
OnePlus 6T, the upgraded version of the OnePlus 6 is the latest mobiles said to launch in the United States in October. T-Mobile will be the OnePlus 6T’s exclusive career partner. This requires an enhanced version of the OnePlus 6T, optimized for the T-Mobile’s network including the 600MHz band ...Continue Reading...
How to protect your company information
In order to deal with the ups and downs of running a business, it is essential that you keep a close eye on your assets. Instead of leaving your company open to theft, you need to be investing in your defenses. This is the best chance you have of achieving longevity and reaching your ambitious ...Continue Reading...
New Tech Gadgets 2018
There are loads to be excited about in new tech gadgets this year. After all the shit we’ve been thru in 2018 (and 2017, and 2016), you deserve some rest, relaxation and fun courtesy of circuit boards and wiring. Although we are now not geared up to recommend self-driving vehicles or ...Continue Reading...
Why OnePlus Brand Better Than Others Brands
Whether you are a diehard Android subscriber or simply curious approximately venturing away from the relaxation of what everybody else is wearing in their arms, you are probably wondering whether or not to don’t forget the OnePlus brand as a lofty opportunity. The phone is a worthy ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- Google ends support for Reply an app for smart replies. (The app was launched in Feb this year)
- Google launches paid storage service Google one in India (user can share plan with up to 5 family members)
- Tandem’s new credit card targets people who have non-existent credit histories
- Google+ for G Suite lives on and gets new features
- Walmart will now allow shoppers to access PayPal cash in stores