THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN IoT
IoT is an abbreviation for the Internet of Things. Internetof Things refers to the vastly growing network of physical devices like vehicles and home appliances that are connected to the internet with an IP address and the communication and data exchange occurring between such devices and other ...Continue Reading...
TOP 10 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT AI
Artificial Intelligence is an attempt to make machines smarter. It allows the smarter machines to think and work like humans. Most artificial intelligence machines are made to include speech recognition and learning capabilities to be able to have an autonomous reasoning ability like ...Continue Reading...
WHY DON’T SELF-DRIVING CARS RECOGNIZE STATIONARY VEHICLES?
Self-driving cars are a recent innovation brought about by several organizations which follows a model of an autonomous system without or with very limited human intervention. Such a vehicle guided by autonomous systems with very less human conduction has made way for reduced human effort and ...Continue Reading...
USES OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN HEALTHCARE
Blockchain Technology Atechnology that unyielding and distributable records containing data which cantransverse from one place to another, from one location to another betweenconnected database management systems. Blockchain Technology is a safe and dependable method for recording, storing and ...Continue Reading...
WhatsApp bug allowed account hacking with video call
Security issues have been darkening the facebook door for a while now. Only last the week the company disclosed its worst ever security breach affecting as many as 50 million user accounts. Now there is a new security nightmare for Facebook as well as WhatsApp users as it turns out a bug in the ...Continue Reading...
Google ends support for Reply an app for smart replies. (The app was launched in Feb this year)
Google has decided to withdraw support for Reply. This app launched in the month of February this year was used to provide a smart reply to third-party messaging apps like Hangout, Messenger and Slack. This app was a part of the Google Area 120 Division. This part of Google dealt with ...Continue Reading...
Google launches paid storage service Google one in India (user can share plan with up to 5 family members)
Good news is on its way. None of us these days can have enough storage in our devices. There are apps we must install, photographs we must take and videos that we must absolutely have saved for future references. With the invention of cloud-based storage systems the entire nightmare of storage ...Continue Reading...
Tandem’s new credit card targets people who have non-existent credit histories
Tandem launches a second credit card Having moved forward from regulatory problems Tandem the fintech startup and challenger bank has launched new products including a new Tandem cashback credit card. The brand new retail bank founded by Ricky Knox has launched its new Tandem cashback credit ...Continue Reading...
Google+ for G Suite lives on and gets new features
For some months it had been rumored that Google+ will be withdrawn. Google finally went ahead and pulled the plug in early October 2018 due to an API bug that led to data of 500,000 users being exposed. The Google+ version for ordinary users is scheduled to go offline in mid-2019 but Google+ is ...Continue Reading...
Walmart will now allow shoppers to access PayPal cash in stores
Walmart and PayPal new partnership in mobile payments Walmart and PayPal have announced a partnership which will see the two collaborating on PayPal financial services. A customer can now walk into Walmart stores and withdraw or deposit cash in his PayPal account. It will be known as PayPal ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN IoT
- TOP 10 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT AI
- WHY DON’T SELF-DRIVING CARS RECOGNIZE STATIONARY VEHICLES?
- USES OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN HEALTHCARE
- WhatsApp bug allowed account hacking with video call
- Google ends support for Reply an app for smart replies. (The app was launched in Feb this year)