Google ends support for Reply an app for smart replies. (The app was launched in Feb this year)
Google has decided to withdraw support for Reply. This app launched in the month of February this year was used to provide a smart reply to third-party messaging apps like Hangout, Messenger and Slack. This app was a part of the Google Area 120 Division. This part of Google dealt with ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- Accepting Updated Terms of Service Will Be Optional for WhatsApp Users
- Price Leaks for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in India
- YouTube Launches Picture-in-Picture Mode for iOS Users Worldwide: How to Install Apps on Your iPhone
- Twitter Spaces is testing a new discovery feature that will show you who your friends are listening to
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 price in India has been rumoured to be under Rs. 13,000 in India
- Snapchat replaces the camera icon on the homescreen with a scan shortcut in order to improve AR experiences