Samsung Pay may come to India next year
The South Korean giant recently launched the service in Malaysia in beta version. Post Demonetization, however e-wallets like Paytm, Freecharge or Mobikwik in a split second benefited from the outcomes yet India still falls behind with regards to genuine advanced installment frameworks. While ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- Accepting Updated Terms of Service Will Be Optional for WhatsApp Users
- Price Leaks for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in India
- YouTube Launches Picture-in-Picture Mode for iOS Users Worldwide: How to Install Apps on Your iPhone
- Twitter Spaces is testing a new discovery feature that will show you who your friends are listening to
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 price in India has been rumoured to be under Rs. 13,000 in India
- Snapchat replaces the camera icon on the homescreen with a scan shortcut in order to improve AR experiences