For parents of pre-teens and teens, YouTube has announced supervised material.
YouTube, a Google-owned video-streaming service, has revealed supervised content for parents of preteens and teenagers. They will be able to monitor what their children watch on the web as a result of this. “Over the past year, we’ve partnered with parents and specialists from ...Continue Reading...
youTube plans to remove 30-second unskippable ads
If you’ve been utilizing YouTube for a couple of years now, then its hard not to notice the amount it has changed and bit by bit transformed. Google’s efforts all appear to be gone for one goal – to position the video stage as a reasonable standard content provider, much the ...Continue Reading...
Facebook plans to be more like YouTube than Netflix
“We’re concentrating more on shorter shape substance to begin” Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on today’s Q4 profit call, where he was more than once addressed about Facebook’s video procedure. One thing’s unmistakable, Facebook will contribute intensely. ...Continue Reading...
- Top tips for a successful email marketing campaign
- 9 Tech Gifts for the Dads and Grads in Your Life
- Apple Released The First iOS 10 Beta To Users
- The Internet of Medical Things
- Flirtey delivers drugs by drone from ship
- Toyota to Invest $1B in Self-Driving..
- Apple Highlights Siri, Software Updates at Developer Conference
- HTC Nexus 9-review
- Eurocom unveils new mobile workstation Sky X9W, an upgrade to its last October release Sky X9
- Forex Trading Strategies For XFR Financial Ltd Traders
- Be a proud owner of Smart Samsung Galaxy S6, for better view reach out for iiNet.
- 6 Things That Will Affect the eCommerce Site You Might Not Consider
- Relay for Hosting Raja for effective and guaranteed web hosting plans.
- Here’s Why Technology Is Not Hurting Our Kids
- Now Hear This – Vaping Is NOT Smoking
- The 6k camera featuring the film Avengers: Infinity War
- Tech meets the eyes of the blind through its Smart Cane
- Fujifilm – Redesigning Polaroid’s for selfies
- Pixel 6 is supposed to forego Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor in favor of a Google-designed device
- Noise Buds Play TWS earphones are now available in India, with a starting price of Rs 2,999.
- For parents of pre-teens and teens, YouTube has announced supervised material.
- An iPhone customer loses his entire life savings to a bogus Bitcoin app that Apple has accepted.
- In India, the Vivo V20 has been reduced in price and now begins at Rs 22,990.
- The Vivo X60t is now available with a Dimensity 1100 SoC, a 120Hz monitor, and triple rear cameras